Did you know that the average individual knows
where only 18 of the world's 193 countries are located?
a way to quickly learn the countries of the world and
have fun at the same time. This puzzle's pieces are
shaped like individual countries (and states and provinces).
By working with each piece until it fits within the
bordering countries, the puzzler makes a a mental connection
that remains in memory. It's like building the world
The Global Puzzle contains:
- All 193 countries and their capitals
- All 50 states of the US and their capitals
- All 13 territories and provinces of Canada and
- Lots of other geographical information contained
within the oceans' borders
- Robinson projection map which minimizes the distortion
of relative size and shape produced by all flat world
- 600 pieces - completed size: 36 x 18"
Tests have proven that the Global Puzzle is an extremely
effective geography learning tool.